Hear your voice, not your room
If you’re switching from a condenser to the MV7X, prepare to be amazed. In untreated bedroom studios, a condenser will pick up everything from your AC running to the neighbor mowing their lawn next door. But with Shure’s Voice Isolation Technology, dealing with unwanted noise is a thing of the past. This fully passive system uses precision airflow and a tuned cartridge to emphasize vocal clarity and exclude the sound of your room and harsh reverb. And for the user, that means that every room can sound like a pro-level vocal booth.
Built for a lifetime of use
Shure microphones are built to handle the most extreme conditions. For example, one Sweetwater Sales Engineer has a customer who used their Shure handheld mic to hammer nails in a pinch — true story! Of course, we don't recommend you use your Shure mic in that manner. But how can these incredible mics take such a beating and still function? Let’s look to the MV7X for answers. It features an ultra-touch all-metal body and a sturdy metal yoke that will withstand its fair share of bumps and bruises. Next comes the close-talk windscreen and built-in pop filter to prevent plosives and cut down harsh fricatives. With its robust construction, the MV7X will provide consistent superb sound for many years to come.
Shure MV7X Dynamic Broadcast Microphone Features:
- Dynamic microphone for podcasting and content creation
- Tuned capsule captures your voice in stunning clarity
- Voice Isolation Technology focusses on your voice and nothing else
- High SPL handling tackles loud sources with ease
- All-metal design makes this microphone tough enough for serious field use
- Integrated yoke for easy positioning
- Includes Euro thread adapter