The Startec Stinger Spot is a mini Moving Head with a bright 10-Watt LED source and advanced optics. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Stinger Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
Features and Specs:
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 10W LED source.
- 7 Colors + white.
- 7 fixed gobos + spot.
- Separate color & gobo wheels.
- Manual focus.
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes.
- 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes.
- 4 Built-in shows Gobo Shake effect.
- Gobo scroll mode Beam Angle: 13-degrees.
- 540° pan / 210° tilt (16-bit).
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode.
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre).
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast.
- Dimming: 0% - 100%.
- Fan Cooled.
- Omega bracket included.
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable.
- Power Cord Daisy Chain via IEC.
- Power consumption: 36W.
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- LED Source: 10W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75” x 5.75” x 10.75” / 174 x 145 x 273mm.
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.