The MX225 is designed for remote volume control of multiple amplifiers or powered speakers in a distributed audio system. Two stereo sources are available to each of five output zones.
- Left and right balanced Source 1 and 2 Inputs, accepts stereo or mono signal sources
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all five Zone channels
- 5 Zone channels each feature Source 1 and 2 level controls and left and right balanced output XLRs
- Stereo/Mono selector on each zone sums left and right into Mono mode when engaged
- Mono indicator LED on each zone channel indicates that mono has been selected
- Five LED level metering (-25, -20, -15, -10, Clip) on each zone channel indicate signal activity
- Source 1 and 2 indicator LEDs show you when signal is present in each source channel