The MX225 is designed for remote volume control of multiple amplifiers or powered speakers in a distributed audio system. Two stereo sources are available to each of five output zones.
- Left and right balanced Source 1 and 2 Inputs, accepts stereo or mono signal sources
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all five Zone channels
- 5 Zone channels each feature Source 1 and 2 level controls and left and right balanced output XLRs
- Stereo/Mono selector on each zone sums left and right into Mono mode when engaged
- Mono indicator LED on each zone channel indicates that mono has been selected
- Five LED level metering (-25, -20, -15, -10, Clip) on each zone channel indicate signal activity
- Source 1 and 2 indicator LEDs show you when signal is present in each source channel
Why buy from Sound Exchange Music?
In 30 years of business, we know that buying music gear can be complicated. Here at Sound Exchange Music, you will get helpful advice from our knowledgable staff when it comes to buying the right music gear for you. Not only do we offer competitive prices, specials and deals for all of our customers, but we also are authorized dealers for all of the products we sale. We love to get to know our customers and we enjoy developing those working relationships that you wont get from a corporate store. From beginners to professional musicians, you can count on Sound Exchange to help you achieve all of your musical goals. We genuinely care about every single one of our customers and take extreme pride in making sure that you’re experience is unforgettable. No matter if its right when we open our doors or if its late at night on our website and you’re craving a brand new strat to add to your collection of guitars; we will do everything in our power to make sure all of your questions are answered and problems are solved.