Audio Interface and Mixer in One!
The ART USB Mix is a 3-channel mic/instrument/line mixer and a computer interface. The bus-powered USB Mix not only gives you a great-sounding audio interface for your Mac or PC, but also a versatile mic/line mixer with an XLR/TRS combo input, plus another mix channel with stereo (or two mono) 1/4" line inputs. All of this is packed into a compact, robust steel case. With its affordable price tag, you can't afford not to have the ART USB Mix in your audio toolkit!
Put a USB Mix in your toolkit
The ART USB Mix is a solid choice if you're just starting out with computer recording, as it gives you the functionality of a 3-channel mic/instrument/line mixer, as well as a computer interface. Everything's packed into a tidy little steel case, so it won't take up much space in your studio, on your desk, or in your backpack. The USB Mix is bus-powered, so you can just plug-and-play. You even get a separate level control for your headphones! This little device is seriously cool. If you're in the market for an audio interface, check out the ART USB Mix.
The ART USB Mix 3-channel mic/inst/line mixer/computer interface Features at a Glance:
- USB powered - no external power supply needed when used with a computer
- Microphone (balanced XLR) input or instrument (unbalanced 1/4" TS) input with switchable impedance
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone
- Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources
- 1/4" TRS output jacks work with balanced or unbalanced lines
- Stereo 1/4" TRS headphone jack with independent level control for output monitoring
- Independent controls for both sets of inputs, main output, and headphone monitor
- Green/Red LED signal/clip indicator
- Switchable assignment of USB playback to channels 2 and 3
- USB 2.0 compliant
- No special drivers needed with most modern versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- USB cable, AC adapter, and Audacity recording software included
- Rugged steel case