Home / BOSS DA2 ADAPT DISTORTION
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Distortion that adapts to create the ideal sound in every register
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- High-clarity sound, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Intuitive operation similar to standard distortion pedals
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch LEVEL knob LOW knob HIGH knob A-DIST (Adaptive Distortion) knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack OUTPUT jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 9 hours Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 2-7/8" x 2-6/16" x 5-1/8"
- Weight: 15 oz.