A Must-have Bassman - in a Stompbox!
The BOSS FBM-1 offers up classic Fender Bassman tone in one rugged little stompbox. The Bassman was the world's first bass amplifier, and it quickly gained favor with guitarists of the day for its unique tonal abilities. In fact, it's still a popular pick. Designed in collaboration with Fender, the FBM-1 faithfully re-creates that flavor and feel of a classic '59 Bassman amp. So, grab the tone of one of the most sought-after amps in history (for just a fraction of the price) with the BOSS FBM-1.
BOSS FBM-1 Fender '59 Bassman Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- Classic Fender '59 Bassman tone in a stompbox
- Great as a pre-gain pedal for Fender tonal color
The Fender '59 Bassman is far and away one of the classic amps, and having that sought-after tone in a stompbox is truly a marvel. Created as a bass amp, guitarists quickly latched onto the Bassman for its beefy tones. From chunky rhythm tones to smooth solos, the FBM-1 faithfully delivers the sound and response of the Bassman.Great as a pre-gain pedal for Fender tonal color
The coolest thing about the FBM-1 is that it can work with any amp to add Fender color to your tone. No matter what you play through, the FBM-1 will deliver a touch of the Bassman sound to your signal. Plus, the Bright In input can be used to create a brighter tone, similar to the original Bassman.
BOSS FBM-1 Fender '59 Bassman Effects Pedal Features:
- Re-creates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
- Additional Bright In provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
- Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls
- Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color