To celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS compact pedals, BOSS and JHS Pedals have come together in a historic creative collaboration between the two industry leaders. Housed in the classic BOSS compact design, the JB-2 Angry Driver pairs the tones of the iconic BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver with JHS Pedals’ popular Angry Charlie. Working closely together, the two pedal innovators have developed an all-new combined circuit with refined sound and performance perfectly tuned for dual-mode drive operation.
The JB-2 Angry Driver features three dual-concentric knobs that provide independent drive, tone, and level control for each overdrive type. Via a six-position mode selector, you can use each overdrive independently, or combine them together in series and parallel configurations. With the ability to blend the Blues Driver’s famously expressive low-to-mid gain tones with the Angry Charlie’s aggressive rock voice in any combination, the JB-2 Angry Driver delivers unmatched range and versatility from a single overdrive pedal.
Why buy from Sound Exchange Music?
In 30 years of business, we know that buying music gear can be complicated. Here at Sound Exchange Music, you will get helpful advice from our knowledgable staff when it comes to buying the right music gear for you. Not only do we offer competitive prices, specials and deals for all of our customers, but we also are authorized dealers for all of the products we sale. We love to get to know our customers and we enjoy developing those working relationships that you wont get from a corporate store. From beginners to professional musicians, you can count on Sound Exchange to help you achieve all of your musical goals. We genuinely care about every single one of our customers and take extreme pride in making sure that you’re experience is unforgettable. No matter if its right when we open our doors or if its late at night on our website and you’re craving a brand new strat to add to your collection of guitars; we will do everything in our power to make sure all of your questions are answered and problems are solved.
- Nominal Input Level-20 dBuInput Impedance1 M ohmNominal Output Level-20 dBuOutput Impedance1 k ohmRecommended Load Impedance10 k ohms or greaterControlsPedal switch
- MODE knob, DRIVE knob, TONE knob, LEVEL knobIndicatorCHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)ConnectorsINPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, REMOTE jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)Power SupplyAlkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- AC adaptor (sold separately)Current Draw50 mAExpected battery life under continuous useAlkaline: Approx. 9.5 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours
- * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.AccessoriesOwner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)Option (sold separately)AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Foot switch: FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7SIZE AND WEIGHTWidth73 mm
- 2-7/8 inchesDepth129 mm
- 5-1/8 inchesHeight59 mm
- 2-3/8 inchesWeight (including battery)440 g
- 1 lb*