Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar's harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland's innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
MO-2: An Expressive New Voice
The MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitar's rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.
Why buy from Sound Exchange Music?
In 30 years of business, we know that buying music gear can be complicated. Here at Sound Exchange Music, you will get helpful advice from our knowledgable staff when it comes to buying the right music gear for you. Not only do we offer competitive prices, specials and deals for all of our customers, but we also are authorized dealers for all of the products we sale. We love to get to know our customers and we enjoy developing those working relationships that you wont get from a corporate store. From beginners to professional musicians, you can count on Sound Exchange to help you achieve all of your musical goals. We genuinely care about every single one of our customers and take extreme pride in making sure that you’re experience is unforgettable. No matter if its right when we open our doors or if its late at night on our website and you’re craving a brand new strat to add to your collection of guitars; we will do everything in our power to make sure all of your questions are answered and problems are solved.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch BALANCE knob TONE knob DETUNE knob MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack OUTPUT-B jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours Carbon: Approx. 3 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Dimension (W x H x D): 2-7/8" x 2-6/16" x 5-1/8"
- Weight: 1 lb.