One of the world's top-selling stage tuners, the BOSS TU-2, has evolved and improved into the TU-3 pedal tuner. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 chromatic tuner features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes. Accu-Pitch Sign gives you pinpoint visual verification that tuning is complete. The BOSS TU-3 tuner incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to 6 half-steps. It's the kind of instrument pedal tuner that no performing guitarist or bass player should be without.
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for drop tunings up to 6 semitones below standard pitch
- Signal is automatically muted when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals (with optional PCS-20A Cable)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Dry battery/9V type (6F22)
Why buy from Sound Exchange Music?
In 30 years of business, we know that buying music gear can be complicated. Here at Sound Exchange Music, you will get helpful advice from our knowledgable staff when it comes to buying the right music gear for you. Not only do we offer competitive prices, specials and deals for all of our customers, but we also are authorized dealers for all of the products we sale. We love to get to know our customers and we enjoy developing those working relationships that you wont get from a corporate store. From beginners to professional musicians, you can count on Sound Exchange to help you achieve all of your musical goals. We genuinely care about every single one of our customers and take extreme pride in making sure that you’re experience is unforgettable. No matter if its right when we open our doors or if its late at night on our website and you’re craving a brand new strat to add to your collection of guitars; we will do everything in our power to make sure all of your questions are answered and problems are solved.