From managing input sensitivity to toggling amp modes, full customization is only a few clicks away. Included on the front panel is a user-friendly LCD screen, LED level indicators, on/off switch, and dedicated menu buttons. At a glance, the XLS 1002’s rear panel includes an array of inputs to accommodate any audio source. Add additional amps through 1/4-inch line-level outputs, Neutron Speakon outputs and binding posts — all while being protected against overload with the help of a built-in circuit breaker. With a built-in PureBand crossover system, Crown’s XLS 1002 has onboard highpass, lowpass, and band-pass filters that can be set up to 3000Hz with a 24 dB/octave slope.A versatile two-channel amp to power any event
The Crown XLS 1002 can power 2-, 4-, or 8-ohm loads and can be bridged for 4-ohm or 8-ohm mono operation. As a Class D amplifier, you can expect optimal efficiency when driving the most demanding loudspeakers or subwoofers. And when pushing the amp to the limits, the internal heatsink and forced-air fans will automatically cool down the XLS 1002 for consistent reliability and an extended lifespan. Its lightweight design makes this power amp a clear choice for touring musicians or live production companies needing portability.Experience Crown’s patented DriveCore technology
At Sweetwater, our Sales Engineers are incredibly impressed by the amount of headroom that the Crown XLS 1002 packs under the hood. Their patented DriveCore technology provides an ultra-clean signal in even the most unpredictable live settings, so that you receive powerful, undistorted playback no matter the circumstances. Paired with transparent Peak-x Limiters, the XLS 1002 is a standout solution among Class D power amplifiers. Audiophiles and live sound engineers alike are in for a treat with any of the Crown XLS series power amplifiers.Crown XLS 1002 Power Amplifier Features:
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology
- Lightweight design weighs less than 9 lbs.
- Massive DSP capabilities maximize your sound
- Bandpass filters for crossover tuning, loudspeaker matching, and system EQ
- Large LCD display lets you keep an eye on your parameters
- Selectable input sensitivity with 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options
- Sleep mode shuts the unit down after a specified time
- Security setting disables menu buttons
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peak-x Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power Class: Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 215W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 350W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms: 550W
- Watts Bridged: 1100W @ 4 ohms, 700W @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x stereo RCA, 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x speakON, 2 x Binding Posts
- Cooling System: Efficient Forced-air Fans
- DSP: Yes
- Filters: Yes
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 7.7"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: NXLS1002-0-US