- 2 Plies
- 7-mil Plies, 14-mil Total
- Won't Chip, Flake, or Wear Down
- Enhanced Texture for Louder Brushwork
- Stretch and Dent Resistant
- Extremely Durable
- ITEM DETAILS
Using the same technology as , UV2 Coated Drum Heads are designed with a special coating applied through ultraviolet light-cured treatment that lets each head's coating last far longer than traditional coating processes.
The texture on this 12" head is more pronounced than traditional coated heads, making it easy for your brushes to create loud sweeps. On top of that, the long-lasting coating won't chip, flake, or wear out when you play with brushes or hit your drums hard.
Ideal for heavier players, this 14-mil UV2 head has the coating durability and pre-EQ'd sound of the UV coating, and two plies of 7-mil film for added long-lasting durability. You will have a hard time wearing this out!
- TOGGLE SECTION SPECIFICATIONS NameEvans 12" UV2 Coated Drum HeadBrandEvansModel #B12UV2UPC Code019954284374Sold ByeachSeriesUVMaterialPlasticColorWhiteSurface TypeCoatedDiameter12"Drum Head TypeTop (Batter), Bottom (Resonant)