Fender Classic Design guitars are exactly that: Classic acoustic designs with a newly designed dreadnought body shape, and other unique Fender designed features incorporating innovative acoustic design from Fender's California and Nashville Research and Development Team. The CD60 combines a laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides for a warm, full sound.
- Color: Black
- Body Type: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Top Wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Side Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Markers: Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
- Case: Hardshell