Heavy bass tuning machines add unnecessary weight to your headstock, making your instrument unbalanced. Don't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders! Our Licensed Ultralite® tuning machines are designed to eliminate neck dive with precision and longevity at a great price!
- 20:1 Gear ratio
- Compact footprint installs on even the smallest headstocks
- Full sized clover and Y key keeps the classic look of your headstock
- Available in chrome (satin), shiny chrome, gold, and black
- The 3/8" diameter version fits basses with a headstock hole size of 14mm (9/16")
- The 1/2" version fits basses with a hole size of 16mm (41/64")
- Licensed Ultralites® are not reversible
- tuning machines are sold a la carte.