No-shame Digital Processing
Based on their very first delay pedal from 2007, the JHS Pink Panther digital delay pedal is a great example of digital processing done right. With the Dark control fully clockwise, you'll hear transparent digital repeats. Crank the control all the way down for a gritty, lo-fi analog-style delay. Everything in between sounds sweet. With delay time ranging from short slapback to a full second, the Pink Panther is a versatile delay for any application. And with two types of modulation available, you've got a ton of creative potential in the JHS Pink Panther delay pedal.
JHS Pink Panther Delay Pedal Features:
- Digital delay pedal for electric guitar
- Turn on Tape mode to conjure the saturated, compressed sound of vintage tape delay
- Dark control ranges from completely transparent delays to gritty, lo-fi delays
- Switchable modulation with 2 modes — subtle and shimmery, or deep and warbly
- Tap tempo and Ratio controls