The original Carbon Copy's 600ms of delay was impressive, but some guitarists clamored for more. With up to 1.2s of delay, the Carbon Copy Deluxe delivers. But that's not all — tap tempo functionality makes synchronizing the Deluxe to a song's tempo effortless. You also get a tap division feature with four different subdivisions: dotted 8th, 8th, triplet, and 16th, along with an easy-to-read status display. The Deluxe provides more control over the rhythm of your Carbon Copy delay signal than ever.Two popular flavors of analog goodness
The original MXR Carbon Copy delay has become legendary, thanks to the dark, chewy wash provided by its bucket brigade design. Other guitarists prefer the increased articulation of the Carbon Copy Bright pedal, which provides the same great analog sound — just brighter. The Deluxe lets you call up either flavor with the push of a button. Many guitarists here at Sweetwater have both versions of the Carbon Copy on their pedalboards. Now they can replace them with one feature-packed pedal!Add shimmering beauty to your tone
The Carbon Copy Deluxe's Mod button emulates the sound of an old tape delay's pitch modulation, adding a shimmering beauty to your tone. Earlier models required you to crack open your pedal to tweak the modulation. Needless to say, these trimpots were a pain to access (many guitarists never even bothered). The Deluxe puts the modulation's Speed and Width controls conveniently on top of the pedal. Shaping your Carbon Copy's chorusing is now a piece of cake!MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe Features:
- Analog delay guitar effects pedal with up to 1.2s of delay
- Tap tempo functionality makes synchronizing your delays to a song's tempo effortless
- Tap division feature with 4 subdivisions: dotted 8th, 8th, triplet, and 16th and an easy-to-read status display
- Bright switch toggles between the original Carbon Copy's darker tone and the Bright version's more articulate sound
- Mod function with top-mounted Speed and Width controls adds shimmering beauty to your tone
- Expression jack for external control of various functions
- Programmable presets allow for quick changes during a performance
- True-bypass switching preserves your guitar's tone
- Pedal Type:Delay, Modulation
- Max Delay Time:1.2 seconds
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (expression)
- True Bypass:Yes
- Bypass Switching:True Bypass
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:44mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M292