Speaking of headroom, thanks to the ioStation 24c’s high-quality digital converters, you get an impressive 115dB of dynamic range that allows you to capture every nuance and sonic detail of your source. What’s more, these converters are capable of operating at up to 192kHz resolution, allowing you to go well past the 96kHz of professional studio work and future-proof your recordings for the high-quality standards yet to come. In other words, whether you need ultra-high-resolution audio for sound-design work or simply want to capture your recordings in the greatest possible sonic detail, your Studio 26c is ready for the job.Integrated PreSonus FaderPort technology
The ioStation distinguishes itself by including technology from PreSonus' well-regraded FaderPort line of products, which add physical, console-type control over channel parameters. The ioStation is loaded with a high-quality motorized long-throw fader to give you the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing automation. It includes standard transport controls and other general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.
The innovative Session Navigator controls make managing complex sessions a breeze. Enjoy instant hands-on control of any Studio One parameter via a link/lock to parameter mode. Lock the ioStation onto a specific mixer channel in your DAW with a channel selector mode. You can scroll through and zoom in or out of your DAW timeline, select and nudge a section, region, or event, and more. You also get a pan control and pan "flip" mode.Killer software package included
Packaged with Studio One Artist, the PreSonus ioStation 24c provides you with everything you need to start recording on your computer. And to take it to the next level, PreSonus includes the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto, add ambiance with Eventide's SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.PreSonus ioSTATION 24c Audio Interface Features:
- Superior small-format 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Ideal for singer-songwriters, podcasters, and as a portable solution
- Two solid-state XMAX Class A mic preamp
- High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz performance
- Impressive 115dB of dynamic range
- High-quality motorized 100mm long-throw fader
- Console-type control over channel parameters
- Seamless DAW integration
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic plug-in suite included
- Type: Interface with DAW Transport Controller
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Software: Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Plug-ins
- Compatibility: Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, MCU, HUI
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 6.76"
- Depth: 9.6"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: IOSTATION 24C