PRS Standard with Stage-ready Looks
The PRS SE Standard 24 is a working-player's guitar that can deliver a huge array of tones. Yet PRS wanted to take the design even further with this SE Standard 24 Multi Foil. The guitar boasts the same warm-toned mahogany body, Wide Thin neck profile, and dependable tremolo as previous models while adding a sweet-sounding duet of 85/15 S humbuckers and a bold finish. All of these touches equates to a dependable solidbody electric guitar that will rule the stage, both visually and sonically. The SE Standard 24 Multi Foil is definitely a PRS you'll want in your collection.
When you first put the PRS SE Standard 24 Multi Foil over your shoulder, you'll grasp the attention of anyone who sees it. Though this guitar's unique finish harkens back to the earliest days of Paul Reed Smith and guitars such as their legendary and hard-to-find Metal finishes, it's also a brand new look. So while every second of your playing experience will remind you that you're playing the tried-and-true craftsmanship, materials, and tonal tweaks of a PRS, the Multi Foil finish makes sure you know you're playing an instrument unlike anything else.
Solid construction and hardware deliver amazing playability
The all-mahogany body of the SE Standard 24 Multi Foil gives you warm, detailed tones that make your music jump out of the guitar. The SE Standard 24's maple neck has a wide-thin carve, making it very fast and playable. And the distinctive neck joint means you can reach all 24 frets easily for stellar high-fret access. The hardware is, as always, very stable and dependable. Take it from Sweetwater — you can count on the PRS-designed tremolo bridge and tuners to keep the SE Standard 24 in tune while allowing you to express yourself at home, onstage, or in the studio.
PRS 85/15 "S" pickups offer remarkable clarity and tonal range
Playing your favorite licks through the PRS SE Standard 24 Multi Foil's 85/15 "S" pickups is a wonderful experience. That's because 85/15 "S" pickups are modeled after the 85/15 pickups Paul Reed Smith designed for PRS’s 30th Anniversary. From shimmering cleans to blistering high-gain tones, the clarity and extended tonal range provided by these pickups make the SE Multi Foil the ideal workhorse guitar. A push-pull tone pot further fortifies your sonic arsenal with a range of spanky single-coil tones.
PRS SE Standard 24 Multi Foil Electric Guitar Features:
- Double-cut electric guitar with all-mahogany body delivers fat tone
- Smooth-playing maple neck features a wide-thin neck profile
- Easily accessible 24-fret rosewood fretboard
- 2 x 85/15 S humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of sounds
- Push/pull pot for single-coil tones
- PRS-designed tuners and tremolo give you rock solid tuning and intonation
- Iconic PRS bird inlays let everyone know it's a real PRS
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:SE Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:V12
- Color:Multi Foil
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Designed Tuners
- Neck Pickup:85/15 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:ST4MF