Big Sound and Performance Flexibility
The Roland KC-990 4-channel keyboard amplifier is an outstanding solution for amplifying your keyboard and synthesizers, complete with onboard mixing and full-range stereo sound. In fact, it's also a well-equipped portable PA, with an auxiliary input for external audio and XLR microphone input for vocals. With dual 12" woofers and separate tweeters, driven by 320 watts of power, the KC-990 is ready for practice sessions and gigs. Built-in effects allow you to spice up your sound with reverb, chorus, and rotary speaker emulation. And for more input channels, or simply to push more air, you can link two KC-990 amps together using the stereo link connection.
Deeper bass and better sonic balance
Roland's KC-series amplifiers have been some of the most popular keyboard amps at Sweetwater for over a decade. This KC-990 represents the latest generation of the KC series, featuring a redesigned power amp and power supply. These not only provide more stable operation than ever, but they also help the KC-990 serve up deeper bass and a wider sonic range overall.
Custom speakers for enhanced detail and depth
To take advantage of its revamped power section, the KC-990 keyboard amp features a custom-designed 12" speaker for exceptional fidelity. Combined with its built-in tweeter, the KC-990 delivers solid lows, prominent mids, and detailed highs. Synth bass patches thump with authority, while piano and organ sounds speak with clarity and detail. Whatever you plug into it, the KC-990 amplifies it with stellar sound quality.
Roland KC-990 Keyboard Amplifier Features:
- 4-channel stereo keyboard amp for practice and performance
- Highly efficient 320-watt amplifier with 2 x 12" speakers and 2 horn tweeters
- 4 channels including 1/4" line input channels and XLR microphone input
- Built-in effects including reverb, chorus, and rotary speaker cabinet emulation
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting portable music players
- Stereo link connection allows you to combine 2 KC-990 amps for stereo operation and more channels
- Subwoofer output allows you to connect a separate sub for more bass
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low/Mid/High EQ