Great-sounding Wireless for Guitar or Bass
Achieve the ultimate in wireless freedom with Sennheiser's ew 172 G4. Using a combination of a compact bodypack transmitter and a reliable rackmountable receiver, the ew 172 G4 system it easy to "plug in" without the hassle of onstage cable tangles. And it sounds great — you get 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies across a 42MHz bandwidth for interference-free reception. This system is highly expandable — you can link up to twelve receivers for simultaneous setup. And you'll benefit from a 330-foot transmission range and up to eight hours of operation. Beyond that, the ew 172 G4 is backwards-compatible with previous evolution systems, ensuring that your past investment continues to pay off into the future.
A transmitter made to perform with you
Sennheiser has packed many useful features into the lightweight SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter. The SK 100 G4 has an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, an intuitive menu and much more. As features alone are no substitute for audio quality, the AF frequency response was expanded to 25Hz–18kHz for incredibly clear sound.
You can rely on this receiver
The rugged EM 100 G4 rack receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. A sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. Twenty frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each — plus a user-programmable bank — mean you can easily run multiple channels of G4 wireless simultaneously. Beyond that, you get an easy-to-read LCD display with blue sync LED and dedicated Escape button.
Great sound from a wireless package
The ew 172 G4's cable emulator feature allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable would provide. Another great feature for guitarists is the onboard tuner right on the display. A built-in 5-band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response; it starts at a thundering 25Hz, which will especially please players with 5-string bass guitars. Sennheiser included all the accessories you need, including a power supply unit, a rackmount kit, linking cable, an instrument cable, two antennas, two stacking elements, and AA batteries. Sweetwater knows you want a hassle-free wireless experience, with pro performance and ease of use. With the Sennheiser ew 172 G4, you get it
Sennheiser ew 172 G4 Features:
- Sturdy metal housing
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Cable emulator adjusts virtual cable lengths to get sound response like a cable
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- High-contrast LCD display with blue sync LED and dedicated Escape button
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in four steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (not included) directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Benefit from a transmission range of up to 330 feet and up to 8 hours of operation time
- Link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous easy setup
- Backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems
- Includes power supply unit, a rackmount kit, linking cable, an instrument cable, two antennas, two stacking elements, AA batteries, and instructions
- Configuration:Wireless Instrument System
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:516-558 MHz (A band)
- System: Operating Range:330 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- System: Frequency Response:25Hz-18kHz
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1:1/4"
- Instrument Cable: Connector 2:1/8"
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1/8"
- Transmitter: Dimensions:3.32" x 2.57" x 1.22"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.35 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:≥110dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Data I/O:2 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.35" x 1.7" x 6.61"
- Receiver: Weight:2.16 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:507880