835 capsule exhibits excellent onstage performance
The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 is outfitted with their 835 capsule. For a great all-around stage mic, you can't beat the 835. Its cardioid pickup pattern yields superior feedback and off-axis rejection. Its balanced frequency response exhibits a warm, smooth sound. And its SPL handling is second to none. You'll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
Sennheiser — exceptional sound quality and reliability
The Sennheiser name is synonymous with wired and wireless microphones, complete wireless systems, and studio-grade headphones. For example, guitarists worldwide know that the e609 and e906 dynamic microphones sound outstanding with pretty much any guitar amplifier, and their ruggedness makes them perfect for live use. The MD 421 dynamic mic is known by studio engineers to be a flexible solution for vocals, drums, amps and bass cabinets, with high SPL handling and excellent transient response. Onstage, artists know that when they're handed an e865, e935, e945 or other Sennheiser vocal microphone, they can expect studio-quality reproduction and excellent resistance to feedback. And in the world of wireless microphone systems, Sennheiser's evolution wireless systems give you the ability to set up many simultaneous wireless channels without interference.
Sennheiser XSW 1-835 Handheld Wireless System Features:
- Easy-to-use handheld wireless system with great sound
- 1-button scanning and synchronization make setup easy
- 835 capsule exhibits a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling
- Intuitive icon-based indicators for simple operation
- Streamlined design offers a sleek, modern appearance
- Internal diversity receiver antennas for a simplified look
- Use up to 10 systems simultaneously