- High-quality, Dependable Mics
- Complete with Mounts and Carrying Case
High-quality, Dependable Mics
When you choose Shure microphones, you're choosing some of the most reliable mics in existence - used in countless studios and venues the world over because of their sheer dependability and incredible sound. This particular collection includes threeSM57s - heralded as the "Swiss Army Knife" of modern music. The SM57 is a premium drum mic that's ideal for snares, excellent on toms, and also just plain worth having around for its versatility on guitar/bass amps, and vocals. Then, of course, there's the Beta 52A. Thanks to its specially tailored frequency response, you get serious "BOOM" from this mic, and its pickup pattern limits interference from other on-stage sound sources and feedback.
Complete with Mounts and Carrying Case
The Shure DMK-57-52 Drum Mic Kit is ready to go wherever your music takes you - there are three drum-mounting systems for the SM57s (the Beta 52A has a built-in mount), so you can easily position the mics on your drum rims, mic stands, and even cymbal stands. Plus, everything comes in a lightweight and durable carrying case that's ready for the road.
- Three SM57s
- One Beta 52A with built-in Drum Mount
- Three Drum-mount Systems for SM57s
- Lightweight, durable carrying case
- Number of Microphones: 4
- Included Models: 1 x Beta 52A, 3 x SM57
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (SM57), Supercardioid (Beta 52A)
- Max SPL: 174dB SPL (Beta 52A)
- Manufacturer Part Number: DMK57-52