The Shure GLXD24/SM58
digital wireless handheld microphone system features a compact and
lightweight GLXD4 tabletop receiver with fixed antennas, ideal for
portable use in educational facilities, conference rooms, houses of
worship, and small to mid-sized venues.
The GLXD24/SM58 is configured with a handheld transmitter equipped with
the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic capsule, an industry standard for
vocalists and announcers. The mic delivers natural vocal reproduction
for vocalists, presenters, clergy, and performers.
The GLXD24/SM58 combines digital audio clarity with reliable wireless
performance, automatic frequency management, and intelligent battery
rechargeability in a system that's convenient to travel with, simple to
operate, and ready to go at the push of a button. You can run up to four
mics simultaneously in typical settings and up to 8 mics under
controlled Wi-Fi conditions.
Digital Audio Clarity for Vocal and Speech Applications Crystal-Clear Audio
The transmitter provides up to 16 hours of operation on an SB902
rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a transmission range up to 200'.
system transmits audio with a flat, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
and 120 dB of dynamic range, leaving the sound of your mic unaffected by
the wireless components.
Classic SM58 Cardioid Mic Capsule
integrated SM58 dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that
minimizes background noise and feedback. Its brightened midrange and
bass roll-off deliver that sought-after warm and clear vocal
reproduction. The built-in spherical wind and pop filter reduces
plosives for clean and intelligible speech.
- Press one button on the receiver and one on the transmitter, and the system is ready to operate.
you power up the receiver, it automatically searches for the cleanest
available frequency, avoiding time-consuming frequency setup.
RF interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter automatically jump
to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of the audio signal.
front-panel display lets you see the channel you're operating, a level
meter, and the remaining battery life of the transmitter.
- The transmitter's gain can be wirelessly adjusted right from the receiver's front panel to optimize the audio signal.
- Automatic transmitter power-off function conserves battery life when transmitter is not in use.
Lightweight GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- The durable GLXD2 handheld transmitter is comfortable to hold with an ergonomic design and a lightweight plastic construction.
- An easily accessible power switch lets you turn the transmitter on and off.
- A red LED indicates low remaining battery life.
- True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receiver modules work together to reduce RF signal dropouts.
GLX-D operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum, free from
TV-channel interference (for optimal results, use of the system is
recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi traffic).
- The GLXD2 handheld transmitter runs on an intelligent SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included).
- The battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
SB902 battery can be recharged in the GLXD4 receiver's internal
charging bay (located on the front panel). The charging bay can also be
used to recharge a spare battery while the transmitter is in use.
- Alternately, the SB902 can be recharged while in the bodypack transmitter with the included USB charging cable.
- Just a 15-minute quick charge provides 1.5 hours of use.
- One SB902 battery provides up to 10,000 hours of regular use, equivalent to 2500 alkaline batteries.
- The SB902's remaining battery life can be metered in hours and minutes from the receiver's front panel.
- The WL185 cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The WL93 omnidirectional lavalier mic offers consistent pickup even when the performer turns away from the mic.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable headset microphone for lectures and presentations.
SM31FH is a rugged, moisture-repelling headset microphone designed to
stay secure and comfortable during active performances.
GLXD2 handheld transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsules
for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld
microphone—including SM86, Beta 58A, and Beta 87A capsules.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone attaches to brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments.