A Tighter Clip-on Tuner!
Don't suffer loose tuning, get a Snark SN-8 clip-on tuner and keep your tuning tight. The SN-8 clip-on tuner is the only clip-on tuner you'll ever need, no matter what instrument you play. Its ultra-tight tuning reacts directly to the vibration of your instrument, so you never have to worry about background noise as you tune. Just clip the SN-8 to the headstock of your guitar or any resonant part of your instrument, and you're good to go. What's more, the display rotates 360 degrees, so the Snark SN-8 is perfect lefties too!
Snark SN-8 Clip-on Chromatic Tuner at a Glance:
- Super-tight tuning, no matter what you play
- Easy to ready under any conditions
- Cool built-in extra features
Unlike the vast majority of tuners that are really designed to work with just guitars and basses, the Snark SN-8 really will clip onto a wide range of instruments and provide you with rock-solid tuning. It's Snark's tightest clip-on tuner to date! But that's not all. Snark also designed the SN-8 to react faster than ever before, making it easy to tune both accurately and quickly.Easy to ready under any conditions
At Sweetwater, we've seen a ton of new tuners hit the street in the past few years, and the Snark SN-8 is hands down one of the brightest and easiest to read yet. Whether you're in the darkest club or on the brightest outdoor stage, the SN-8's brilliant color display and large letters let you tune with confidence. Even cooler, the SN-8 freely rotates 360 degrees, so it accommodates left-handed guitars and unconventional instrument shapes with ease.Cool built-in extra features
What more could you ask of a tuner? Snark thought of a couple of things. First off, you should never be without a metronome. That's why Snark built a handy tap-tempo metronome right into the SN-8. How about alternative tunings? No problem! You'll find both transpose and pitch-calibration functions onboard your SN-8.Snark SN-8 Clip-on Chromatic Tuner Features:
- Easy-to-use chromatic clip-on tuner that covers a wide tonal range and instrument types
- Super-tight sensitivity lets you lock into tune
- Ultra-fast response saves time tuning - a must-have for stage use
- Display rotates 360 degrees, accommodating both left-handed guitars and unusual instruments
- Built-in tap-tempo metronome is an essential practice tool
- Transpose and pitch calibration functions allow for non-standard tuning