PRS-designed 85/15 S humbucking pickups
The two humbucking pickups in this SE Custom 24 are Paul Reed Smith-designed 85/15 S's. An update on PRS's original humbuckers, the 85/15 S's are designed to sound terrific whether used in humbucking or single-coil modes. Sweetwater guitarists have discovered they offer you plenty of output for driving your amp hard, while sounding clear and detailed when you want. These SE humbucker closely resemble the tones of the U.S.-made versions found in the solidbody electric guitars crafted at PRS's Maryland factory.
PRS quality in every guitar
All Paul Reed Smith guitars are designed for performance, right out of the case — and the SE Custom 24 is no exception. Constructed from high-quality tonewoods and components, PRS instruments carry on a commitment to quality that's been the brand's hallmark since 1985, when Paul Smith began crafting guitars for some of the most elite players in the world. In fact, you'll often see a PRS SE in the touring rigs of the most well-respected PRS artists in the world.
PRS SE Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Full-featured Paul Reed Smith at a great price
- Legendary PRS quality and playability
- Beautiful flame maple top adds visual elegance and sonic snap
- Mahogany body for punchy tone and long sustain
- Updated body shape with the improved comfort of a violin carve top
- PRS-designed tremolo maintains tuning under heavy use
- PRS 85/15 S humbucking pickups capture the tone and feel of PRS USA pickups
- Push-pull tone knob accesses great single-coil-type tones
- Wide-thin maple neck is comfortable and fast